Saturday, April 09, 2011

I remember those days had with Anna Hazare

I remember those days had with Anna Hazare in bagasra (Dist. amreli - gujarat) with Rajendrasinah (Rajsthan)
Anna is my role model, and the full support of my family,

HANIF KHOKHAR

Wake up India... Wake up India... Wake up India... ... ...
















My name is Hanif Khokhar

living in The Junagadh city (Gujarat - INDIA)

News channels in India continuously for the past 12 years have been reporting

I'm working with India's biggest news channel ZEE NEWS, ZEE BUSINESS.

My favorite topic is create social and Positive story
I've ever carried out several major story and why I always enjoy my job satisfaction.

"Our responsibility to society as a journalist most And to fulfill this obligation Everyone must work honestly for the people barring discrimination"

cell: +91 9426457264.
Email: hanifkhokhar@gmail.com;

No comments: